The media has been abuzz in recent weeks about "bath salts" -- but they’re not writing headlines about the scented crystals used for bathing or Epsom salts. Bath salts are the latest designer street drug to raise alarm bells across Europe and the United States. Marketed falsely under benign-sounding names that also include "research chemicals" or "plant food," these substances are part of a dangerous new class of drugs called synthetic cathinones.
- Improving Emotional Intelligence in Psychosis with Art Therapy
- Multifaceted Causes of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Math Anxiety – Dealing with Fear of Failure
- Boosting Cognitive Performance by… Chewing?
- Can You ‘Catch’ Depression?